It’s the Most Important Day of Your Life – Do Not DIY Your Wedding!
Weddings can get pricey, so wanting to DIY parts of your wedding like your décor items or your food and beverage services, can be tempting. We get it!
But, after working 100’s of weddings, trust us when we tell you that hiring the RIGHT, PROFESSIONAL VENDOR TEAM is SO WORTH IT!
The stakes are high - Your wedding day is the most important day of your life and it cannot be redone! If you saved a few hundred dollars doing it yourself but were super stressed out through the entire process to enjoy any of it, or you ended up spending hours upon hours dealing with vendors instead of spending that time with your loved ones, it is obviously not worth the savings.
Choose vendors that will provide you with a Seamless, Stress-free, and a Turnkey Experience so you can enjoy your wedding as much as your guests!
Your wedding planning starts with choosing the right venue - Here are some reasons how, we at Dukessa Event Venue, help make your day run seamlessly.
1. Experienced Venue Staff and Event Managers: One of the most important decisions a bride can make is to work with a venue that has dedicated event managers and experienced staff to walk you through the process. You want to enjoy your wedding day, not answer questions all night. By working with a venue that has event managers you will know that the logistics are being taken care of. Experienced venue staff will also lead you in the right direction for any tips and tricks that they may have for making your dream wedding a reality.
2. Floor Plan Design: Floor plans can get tricky! Where do you seat everyone so that they have the best view? Leaving this part up to our venue staff allows us to set up the ballroom and ceremony room perfectly ensuring that all of your guest get the best seat in the house.
3. Vendor Suggestions: There are TONS of wedding vendors in Houston, making it hard to navigate which ones are credible and which ones you should avoid. As seasoned wedding professionals, we have worked with so many vendors. We are happy to provide recommendations for any vendor, especially décor (as that is super important). We recommend our preferred décor vendor, The Perfect Touch, for all your décor and floral needs.
4. Timelines and Smooth Logistics: From when you want your ceremony or cocktail hour to begin to the last song played, we will work with you to nail down a timeline that matches up with your vision. Someone from our staff will also be with you the entirety of your event making sure the waitstaff, valet and bartenders are all on task.
5. Customized Menus: I think we all can agree that having great food at a wedding is a MUST. Here at Dukessa, you are not restricted to the same old same old wedding food, because we have our very own in-house kitchen and award-winning culinary team. If you look at our menu and a dish that is important to you isn’t there, just let us know! We’d be happy to serve it at your wedding and our James Beard Semi-finalist Chef loves a challenge! No menu is ever the same and we have LOTS of options for you to choose from.
Here are just a few ways that we at Dukessa can help you spend time with your family, drink champagne and enjoy your wedding day with the person you love!
Imagine all the caprese skewers that you didn’t have to put together, all the stress you didn’t have to take on because your aunt (who volunteered to do the flowers) showed up late, or the bridesmaid who was supposed to act as your “planner” forgot to order the microphone for the officiant! We have seen it all – it is well worth it to choose a venue that provides you with a TURNKEY EXPERIENCE!
If you’re ready for our team of experienced staff to guide you through the planning process call us at 832.982.4852 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org